21 April 2021
MEPC has published a new opportunities brochure highlighting the flexible pre-let, ‘build to suit’ property options available for businesses at Silverstone Park.
With a growing number of businesses recognising the benefits of seeking a build to suit route, rather than rely on fitting into speculative built stock, the brochure sets out how MEPC deals with customer needs in five simple steps:
• Site visit
• Understanding specialist requirements
• Design phase allowing customer input
• Planning consent & lease agreement
• Construction of property to meet customer timescales
The brochure also includes testaments to how MEPC has developed Silverstone Park to become a global destination for high-tech businesses and their growth ambitions.
The plaudits come from Cabinet ministers, as well as the region’s MPs, current business occupiers and senior figures in local government, business organisations and education establishments.
These are in reaction to MEPC:
• Creating a strong sense of community amongst businesses on site
• Supporting business networking and collaboration
• Providing thought leadership for the Oxford-Cambridge Arc
• Helping address business concerns about a ‘skills gap’ with an innovative careers advice programme in schools
• Engaging with government to raise the profile of the region’s high-tech businesses and activity through the Silverstone Technology Cluster
CLICK HERE to read/download the brochure which also contains full contact details for appointed letting agents Carter Jonas and DTRE.
Jon Silversides, head of Carter Jonas’ Oxford commercial agency team, commented: “With demand for industrial, technology and R&D stock reaching record levels over the past 18 months or so, resulting in a relative shortage of stock, Silverstone Park’s experienced team is well placed to provide occupiers with build to suit options.
“A large percentage of speculative industrial stock delivered to the market is geared to the warehousing market, which requires costly adaptation for manufacturing and technology-based companies.
“The build to suit route offered at Silverstone Park removes this wasted expense and allows the delivery of buildings on time and tailored to occupier needs.”