New images & aerial video of MEPC’s speculative development in the Enterprise Zone at Silverstone Park
21 May 2020
MEPC has released stunning imagery and aerial footage that illustrates the rate of progress being made on its 258,000 sq ft speculative development in the Enterprise Zone at Silverstone Park.
The footage, along the Dadford Road on land opposite the Silverstone Circuit, shows the construction of terraced and stand-alone industrial units at an advanced stage. Also evident is the development’s new spine road.
- 258,000 sq ft currently under construction
- Over 85,000 sq ft in legals to five tenants
- 170,000 sq ft available to let, units ranging in size from 6,000 sq ft to 40,000 sq ft
- Six terraced units (1140 to 1145)
- Seven detached units (1500 to 1506)
CLICK HERE to view/download the aerial footage which was recorded by Barnwood Construction, the main contractor on site.
CLICK HERE to view larger images.
CLICK HERE for further information regarding the development.
Further announcements regarding new tenants joining the Silverstone Park community will follow in due course.