Phase 3 - 264,846 sq ft
Phase 3 includes four large detached industrial units with a combined gross internal area (GIA) of 264,846 sq ft.
- Unit 1130 – 28,673 sq ft
- Unit 1132 – 97,956 sq ft
- Unit 1134 – 48,117 sq ft
- Unit 1135 – 27,670 sq ft
- Unit 1136 – 62,430 sq ft
The building designs provide flexibility – large units can be divided into two or three smaller units to enable a company to grow into a building over time, or sub-let in part if they have to streamline the business in the future.
Equally, Unit 1135 and Unit 1136 can be taken as a whole, being 90,391 sq ft in total.
The design also allows for conversion from B1c / B2 / B8 industrial to B1b for R&D uses.
The new access roads are already under construction.
With reserved matters consent, buildings will be available within 9-12 months of a company committing.
- Fully serviced – access to 21 MVA power and gas
- Use classes include: R&D, workshop, light industrial and logistics/storage (B1b, B1c, B2 or B8)
- Loading of 50KN/m² to all areas and rack leg loading of 100KN placed in a back-to-back situation
- EPC ‘B’ Rating
- 10 m clear height to underside of haunch
- 5 m high roller shutter door
- Smart reception area with toilets and stairs leading to first floor
- CAT A offices at first floor
- Minimum 35 m yard depth
- Allocated parking
Unit 1136, East Elevation
Businesses wishing to arrange viewings at Silverstone Park or seeking further information about MEPC’s plans should contact appointed letting agents Carter Jonas and DTRE – CLICK HERE for contact details.