An exciting new opportunity
6 acre prime site – mixed use development potential
MEPC has announced its next development at Silverstone Park for companies looking to join our growing community.
Silverstone Park provides an ideal base for high-tech, R&D, engineering and industrial businesses looking to benefit from a central location.
The site is in a prime position, adjacent to the Silverstone Park Innovation Centre, and close to the main entrance to the world famous Silverstone GP Circuit.
The land is fully serviced and is suitable for hybrid style industrial units, with smart offices, nursery, gym and café. Units will provide a smart front entrance leading to flexible space for offices, training rooms and display, as well as loading doors providing access to double-height accommodation for workshop and storage.
Units in this development provide flexibility and can be divided to enable a company to grow into the building over time:
- Three detached units (2100, 2110 and 2125) totalling 61,934 sq ft and ranging in size from 16,814 sq ft to 24,638 sq ft
*Unit 2110 can be subdivided: Unit 2110 at 8,407 sq ft and Unit 2115 at 8,407 sq ft, when fitted with first floor
*Unit 2125 can be subdivided: Unit 2120 at 10,241 sq ft and Unit 2125 at 10,241 sq ft, when fitted with first floor
- Four terraced units (2130 – 2145) totalling 32,711 sq ft and ranging in size from 7,549 sq ft to 8,572 sq ft
A new café will be located in Unit 2150 and a new gym in Unit 2155, each at 3,751 sq ft. There will be an outdoor seating area by the café and the gym will include all the latest equipment. In addition, the development will include a nursery for the convenience of occupiers and their employees.
- Fully serviced – access to 21 MVA power and gas
- Use classes include: R&D, light and general industrial, storage and distribution (B1b, B1c, B2 or B8)
- Loading of 50KN/m²
- Targeting EPC ‘A’ Rating
- 8 m clear height to underside of haunch
- 5 m high roller shutter door
- Smart reception area with toilets and stairs leading to first floor
- First floor offices fitted to CAT A
- Up to 32 m yard depth
- Allocated parking
We would very much welcome initial conversations with anyone keen to explore these opportunities.
Businesses wishing to arrange viewings at Silverstone Park or seeking further information about MEPC’s plans should contact appointed letting agents Carter Jonas and DTRE – CLICK HERE for contact details.