Large detached industrial unit
90,391 sq ft / 8,398 sq m
Silverstone Park provides the perfect location for companies that need a central location within the Silverstone Technology Cluster, to access skills and consider new business opportunities.
Due for completion, Q2, 2022, Unit 1136, a detached unit, is one of four units being built as part of this next phase of development.
- Fully serviced – access to 21 MVA power and gas
- Use classes include: R&D, workshop, light industrial and logistics/storage (B1b, B1c, B2 or B8)
- Loading of 50KN/m² to all areas and rack leg loading of 100KN placed in a back-to-back situation
- Targeting EPC ‘A’ Rating
- 10 m clear height to underside of haunch
- 12 full height loading doors, 5 m high x 4 m wide
- Smart reception area with toilets and stairs leading to first floor
- Minimum 35 m yard depth
- Allocated parking