Units To Let in the Enterprise Zone
The latest scheme comprises a full range of unit sizes:
Six terraced units (1140 to 1145) totalling 55,000 sq ft and ranging in size from 6,000 sq ft to 12,000 sq ft.
Further opportunities for units ranging in size from 12,000 sq ft to 21,000 sq ft.
Seven detached industrial units range in size from 18,000 sq ft to 40,000 sq ft.
*See PDF downloads for detailed comparables
These new units will benefit from the prominence provided by the Dadford Road and will be accessed using existing roundabouts at the main entrance to the Circuit and The Wing building.
- Fully serviced sites
- Full planning consent
- Enterprise Zone status offering business rates relief
What our occupiers say
“Like any business we’ve shopped about and considered being based elsewhere but every time we have come back to ‘it has to be Silverstone’. For us it’s like a doctor having an address on Harley Street.”
“We’ve worked hard to get a good reputation and it is massively important to us, as all our work comes from referrals. We are delighted that we can stay busy by working for a variety of high-performance industries and being at Silverstone only reinforces that.”
“With the central location and good road links, the geographical position was perfect. A major part of selling to a major client, is the first few seconds as they walk into the facility, with the purpose built facility at Silverstone, we have achieved this. We have not regretted it and our business went from strength to strength.”
- Use classes include: R&D, workshop, light industrial and logistics/storage (B1b, B1c, B2 or B8)
- Clear height to underside of haunch: 10m for building 1506 (40,000 sq ft) and 8m for all other units
- Loading of 50kN/m2 to all areas and rack leg loading of 7.0 tonnes placed in a back-to-back situation
- Level access loading doors 5m high and 4m wide
- First floor offices fitted to CAT A standard construction, including raised access floors, floor boxes, lighting and heating/cooling
- Yard depth up to 35m
We would very much welcome initial conversations with anyone keen to explore this opportunity.